Pay what you want.
For real and for any class, private or group, any class card or group of lessons, and all workshops.
Whatever you feel the value of class is worth, or whatever you feel you can afford, that's what you pay. Simple as that.
I trust that the Universe will meet my needs and that you will get full value for the amount of money you choose to invest.
Group classes are available as single class or you can purchase a 5 or 10 class card.
Not sure how much you want to pay? Feel free to pay at the end of your first class, whether it's a group class or private. For workshops, please reserve your spot with a nominal amount and then pay what you felt it was worth at the end.
Still not sure? I'm happy to suggest the most common range of payments. Feel free to reach out and ask!
If you don't want to pay anything then you don't find value in my teaching or classes; i honor and respect that. I would suggest you find a class or teacher that you do feel is worth both your money and your time.
I accept cash, checks, and cards at the studio.
- Group class 5 and 10 class cards have no expiration date.
- Group class 5 and 10 class cards are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Private lessons must be scheduled in advance.
- Payment in advance required for all private lessons.
- Private lessons must be cancelled 24 hours in advance or full payment will be charged.
- Private lessons are for one student only and may not be shared with a guest.
- Private lesson expiration from date of purchase:
- single session - 4 weeks
- 3 lessons - 8 weeks
- 6 lessons - 12 weeks
- 12 lessons - 6 months
- soul session - 10 months
- A $20 service fee applies to all returned checks.
- Students must be women 18 years of age or older. Proof of age required if you appear to be under the age of 30.
- Cell phones must be set to airplane mode, silent, or turned off during class.